best computer training institutes in India
Importance of Project
- Project is not only part of the coursework.
- Opportunity to demonstrate a wide range of skills, Knowledge gained in previous course.
- Provides Originality, teamwork, inspiration, planning and organization in the software project.
- Future employers will most likely ask about project in interview.
Project Completion Steps For Students
Selection of topic
- This can be done by the HOD/Guide of the project.
- Student need to submit more than one abstract report to satisfy their guide.
- Many times they ask for enhancement of the given project abstract.
- It’s just 10% of project.
Project Proposal Report
- This report will contain an overall structure for the project analysis along with a substantial part of the survey of technologies.
- Structure of report.
- Purpose and scope
- Survey of technologies
- Requirement and analysis
- Problem definition
- Requirement specification
- Planning and scheduling
- Software and Hardware Requirements
- Preliminary Product Description
- Conceptual Models
- Every student has to submit their project as modules.
- So they can’t submit final project directly even they have complete code with documentation.
- To divide project as modules they will face many errors. This may not be solved by the students.
- This can be done only by software development approach.
Note : For list of projects, contact your nearest datapro center.